Everyone needs a coach. A coach helps you improve the way you think about yourself and the opportunities you have in your life.
A coach effectively coaches their own life and models correct behavior for teaching,leading and mentoring others.
At The John R. Wooden Course, we believe true success is as Coach Wooden defined it:
“Success is peace of mind attained only through self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to do the best of which you’re capable.”
- For individuals, we offer an assessment and self-paced tools to improve the way you think
- For businesses, we offer leadership training to convert your leadership and managers into coaches
- For organizational development professionals, we offer a framework to help your clients and grow your business
- For schools, we offer assessments and programs to re-calibrate what true success looks like in your classrooms and communities
- For coaches of youth sports teams, we offer character-building tips to complement your coaching strategy
- For coaches of professional sports teams we offer a framework to develop your own philosophy to compete at the highest level.