While there have been many articles on the Pyramid of Success, there are not a lot of resources on “now what?”
We call this part The John Wooden Way:
- How You Think: Your philosophy about the most important fundamentals that will guide your life and work
- Example You Set: The consistent action and communication that demonstrate the Pyramid of Success behavior you want your team to follow
- How You Teach: The preparation, effort, methodology, and commitment to create habits that instinctively produce excellence under increasing pressure
- How You Lead: The leadership behaviors, based on the Pyramid of Success that guide you and your teams to ever-increasing levels of extraordinary performance
- How You Mentor: The purpose for, the process of, and the power in developing yourself and others (mentoring is something you do and someone you are).